Sunday, April 17, 2011

How it all started

I guess it was about 11 years ago I started out making candy wrappers for my kids to take to school for Halloween. I wanted to do something different for them that would get their classmates attention. I made them each a batch of personally wrapped miniatures for their classmates. I did the same for Valentines day as they were really a hit. It didn't dawn on me then to start a business. I was happy being an at home mom and doing special things for my kids. Besides, a business would just complicate things and make it seem more like work (or so I thought at the time). I've always enjoyed crafts and it never ceases to amaze how creative others can be. After being asked to do favors for parties and showers I made the decision to get serious and grow my hobby into a business. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment